Renaissance Updated Visitation Guidelines
Beginning Monday, July 5, 2021 Renaissance Senior Homes’ visitation policies have been upgraded. Family members may visit at any time between the hours of 10 AM to 8 PM without an appointment and may visit in the resident’s room, the visitation room or on our outdoor patio.
Rules that have not changed:
1. Outdoor visitation is the preferred method of visitation. Whenever possible, based on resident preference and health status, your visit should take place outside.
2. All visitors will still be subject to completing a screening process upon entry to the facility. We will not grant entry to anyone experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID – 19 or anyone who has had close contact with someone who has been
infected with COVID – 19 during the last 14 days.
3 Though mask mandates have been lifted in some areas of the community, they will still be enforced in our facility per Pennsylvania law. You must wear a mask at all times during your visit. You will also be expected to maintain social distancing from staff and other residents.
4. We ask that visitors do not linger in hallways or common areas such as the dining room, lobby, or activities area. Please go directly to your loved one’s room and do not visit other residents.
5. Visitors are not permitted to visit in a resident room that is shared unless the roommate has given permission.
6. In the event that any resident or staff member tests positive for COVID – 19 now or in the future, visitation will be suspended for a required 14 day quarantine period.
WELCOME BACK FAMILIES!!!